• Frequent communication with suppliers and clients
• Collating specific documents (e.g. contracts, risk assessments, event floor plans, event schedules etc.) and general administration work for each event
• Integrating with our different site teams (events, estates, maintenance, accounts, car parking attendants) to ensure a smooth transition from sale to post event
• Initially shadowing and eventually taking part in and organising both venue - client viewings and operations
• Signing on and signing off venue
• Venue upkeep
• Inform car parks, main reception and staff of upcoming events
• Develop a strong working relationship with clients through great service and follow-up
• Develop a good knowledge of the event spaces and the type of events in the spaces
• Develop understanding of Health + Safety aspects of Events
• Checking work done by cleaning/maintenance staff
• Booking in staff when needed
• Weekend Coverage as and when needed
There may be other responsibilities that we hand over to you as and when appropriate, depending on your skills and personal development.
• Must have at least 1 years’ experience in event operations and logistics
• Excellent + efficient organisational skills, attention to detail
• Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the confidence to liaise with clients and suppliers
• Hardworking, focused and determined in your approach to work
• Bright, friendly and personable character is vital to the role a keen interest in the events industry
• Excellent telephone manner
We offer 28 days holiday paid (8 of which are bank holiday). The remaining should be used 5 days per quarter unless agreed in advance. This starts after your first 3 months of employment.
General Working Hours:
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and be flexible to work weekends and evenings when required. Generally weekends worked would be in lieu of weekdays.
You will contracted to work 45 hours a week 9 hours per day with a 6 month probationary period.