The Truman Brewery is looking to recruit a new member to our Markets’ Sales team. The successful candidate will work towards generating new business, assist in the on-boarding of clients and develop new event led platforms and revenue streams for our vibrant and eclectic weekend markets.
We are looking for people with the following interests:
FOOD & DRINK
• Pro-actively seeking emerging street food businesses to trade in Truman Markets
• Fielding enquiries from prospective clients
• Working on developing new food based trading platforms
• Researching and cataloguing evolving trends and subcultures
• Shadowing (initially) our existing sales/admin/operations staff to garner a greater understanding of the site and how our markets are run
• Assisting where necessary in all aspects of the running of our markets
• This is an entry level position
Applicant is required to have:
• Interest in sales and new business development
• Excellent telephone manner + communication skills
• Assertive, confident, courteous and a personable character is vital
• Capacity to work effectively both within a team and independently
• Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Excel and Word
• Bright, friendly, self-starter with excellent numeracy and attention to detail
This role is full-time (min 45 hours): Monday to Friday (Sat and/or Sun a minimum of once a month with days off during the week in lieu) with a 3 month trial period.
If you’re interested please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand a copy into the Events office.