Receptionist - Front of House & Department Support (Full Time)
Events Department MAY 2017
The Old Truman Brewery Events Department is looking to recruit smart and polite receptionists to our Front of House Team. The successful candidates will work with the team to provide reception duties and general departmental support. This is a great opportunity to learn about the event industry and join a young, growing and vibrant team.
Duties include (please see full spec):
• Deliver the professional greeting of clients and visitors to the highest standard
• Maintaining a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the office
• Managing incoming enquiries (in person, email and on telephone)
• Keeping the website up to date
• Support for all teams within the Events Dept (Social Media, Operations, Sales, Markets etc) and wider business
• Liaising with Event Clients, Estate Tenants and Market Traders
Skills & Characteristics required:
• Presentable, friendly and outgoing character
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Efficient organisational skills with good time management
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines
• Proficient computer skills including knowledge of Excel, Power Point and Word
• Ability to demonstrate personal drive and commitment to work
• Knowledge of East London
Holiday: We offer 28 days holiday paid (8 of which are bank holiday). The remaining should be used 5 days per quarter unless agreed in advance. Holiday entitlement begins after your first 3 months of working.
General Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm & Weekends. Weekend coverage required: 3 weekend days a month with 1 day off Mon-Fri and 1 full weekend a month off with 1 weekday day on.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY 16th MAY 2017
To apply for the position, please review the full job spec and then email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org